The article shows best settings for fortnite. The article contain crucial facts about best settings for fortnite. Just started playing Fortnite? Or possibly you simply wish to get the very best out of it? Here are the actually best settings for Fortnite Battle Royale and campaign mode.
There’s no doubt that Epic Games’ Fortnite has been an enormous success. It’s currently among the most popular games on the planet, especially with younger audiences.
The video game is quite well enhanced, however there are still numerous things you can do to increase the efficiency by huge margins.
As we also pointed out that in our PUBG optimization guide, you need to optimize your PC a bit before you experiment with the game settings. If you have a laptop, set the Battery Mode to ‘High Performance’.
Likewise, make certain that you have the most recent GPU drivers along with the latest Windows version.
Do you have a GPU from NVIDIA? Then follow the guide below.
1. Open the NVIDIA Control Panel and browse to Manage 3D Settings
2. Select the tab Program Settings and find Fortnite. If you have difficulty finding it then click on Add and discover it there (attempt running the video game initially and close it down once again before doing this).
3. Set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1.
4. Set Monitor Technology to G-SYNC (if appropriate).
5. Set Multi-Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration to Single screen performance mode.
6. Set Power Management Mode to Prefer optimal efficiency.
7. Set Texture filtering– Quality to Performance.
8. Disable Vertical Sync.
9. Make It Possible For Threaded Optimization.
10. Set Preferred Refresh Rate to Highest available.
11. Apply the modifications and browse to Adjust desktop size and position.
12. Inspect the checkbox Override the scaling mode set by video games and programs and click Apply.
Likewise, ensure that you disable mouse acceleration if you want to enhance your muscle memory and your intending skills in general.
Disable Windows Update Delivery Optimization
Now it’s time to disable Windows Update Delivery Optimization. Here’s how to do it:.
1. Open up the start menu then type Windows Update settings and click on the search engine result for it.
2. Click on Advanced Options.
3. Click on Delivery Optimization.
4. Ensure that Allow downloads from other PCs is off.
You should disable OneDrive if you’re not utilizing it. Right-click on OneDrive icon on your taskbar and then click Exit.
1. Launch Fortnite and click Battle Royale.
2. Go to the Settings menu by clicking on the 3 lines at the top right corner of the screen and then the gear icon.
Optimizing Game Settings
3. We advise that you set Window Mode to Fullscreen.
4. Set the Frame Rate Limit to Unlimited.
5. Guarantee 3D Resolution is 100.0% (it’s much better to simply reduce your Display Resolution above this setting than to change this setting).
6. Set View Distance to Epic (you can reduce this if you want extra performance as this setting does not impact players).
7. Set Shadows to Off.
8. Set Anti-Aliasing to Off.
9. Set Textures to Medium and change according to your preference. If you have good FPS, then you can increase this setting and vice versa.
10. Set Effects to Low.
11. Set Post Processing to Low.
12. Set Vsync to Off.
13. Set Motion Blur to Off.
14. Save the settings and exit Fortnite.
If you happen to use the Discord, make sure that you optimize it too to boost your FPS in all games while Discord is running.
1. Open Discord and go to the User Settings page.
2. Open the Appearance tab and uncheck Hardware Acceleration.
Optimizing Google Chrome
You can likewise turn off hardware velocity in Google Chrome. This way, background applications performed by Chrome won’t take in too many resources while you’re playing.
1. Open the Google Chrome and go to the Settings page.
2. Scroll all the way down and click on the Advanced tab.
3. Again, scroll all the way down and make certain that Use hardware velocity when offered is turned off.
4. Relaunch Google Chrome and close it again.
Clean Your Temporary Files
1. Press start, search after %localappdata% and press Enter.
2. Open the Temp folder.
3. Press CTRL + A to pick all files in the folder.
4. Press on the Delete button on your keyboard to delete these short-term files (avoid the ones it won’t erase).
5. Empty your recycle bin.
Alternatively, you can use CCleaner– the totally free version will suffice.