The article present information on geforce experience error code 0x0001. The article has facts about geforce experience error code 0x0001. Lots of users are reporting that when they are trying to Open GeForce Experience, they get an Error stating:
Something Went Wrong. Try Rebooting Your PC and after that launch GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0001
Here is a basic and easy technique to repair this.
Repair 1– Using Service manager
1. Browse Services.msc in Windows 10 taskbar search.
2. Now, Click on Sevices icon to open service manager
3. When the service manager Windows Opens Up, Locate Nvidia Telemetry Container
4. Choose Log On Tab.
5. Now, Choose Local System Account radio button.
6. Inspect package saying Allow Services to Interact with Desktop.
7. Click on Apply.
8. Likewise, Go to These services and Repeat the Procedures Given above and Make sure that in the “log on” tab, all of the sessions modifications to local system account. (Just Repeat the procedure Given Above).
Nvidia Display container.
Nvidia Local system container.
Nvidia Network Service Container.
9. Now, Go to Nvidia Display Container LS, Right Click on it and Choose Properties.
10. Set the Startup Type to Manual.
Just Close the service supervisor window and Try Again. Your Problem will get Fixed 100%.
If it doesn’t work Try Method 2.
Repair 2– Restarting Nvidia Process.
1. Press Shift + Ctrl + Esc Together at same time to Open Task Manager.
2. Now, Right Click on each Nvidia processes to Kill every job one by one.
3. Now, Right-click on your GeForce Experience and click Run as administrator.