Don’t know how to reset spotify password? No worries, we will show you complete guide on how to reset spotify password. Upgrading your Spotify password on a regular basis is advised to keep your account safe. However how do you reset your Spotify password when you’ve forgotten it?
Do not fret, however– the process is easy enough. Here’s how to change your Spotify password when you can’t remember your old one.
How Can You Easily Reset Spotify Password [QUICK FIX]
1. Browse to the Spotify website and click on “Log in” in the upper-right corner of the web page to sign in to your account.
2. Click “forgot your password”.
3. Fill out the e-mail address or username that is related to your account here.
4. Check the “I’m not a robotic” CAPTCHA box to confirm your identity.
5. Click the “Send” button.
6. Visit to the email account that you used to sign up for Spotify and check your spam folder for the password reset email.
7. Open the e-mail and click the Reset Password link.
8. In the New password kind, type a brand-new password, and then type it one more time in the “Repeat brand-new password field” to wait.
9. Check the “I’m not a robotic” CAPTCHA box to validate your identity.
10. Click the “Send” button.
I’m not receiving the password reset e-mail
If you’re not getting the password reset e-mail, try the following:
– Check your junk/spam folder for this message.
– In your Spotify account, double-check that you’ve offered the appropriate username and/or e-mail address.
The reset link isn’t working
If the link to the reset page does not work, try the following:
– If you require a new password reset link, request one and utilize that one rather.
– Open the password reset link in a new web internet browser window, or in a secret browsing window in your existing web internet browser window and follow the directions.
We hope that you will like out content. We appreciate the feedback of our viewers.