Are you also annoyed by not being able to remove tiktok logo? This post will show you 4 methods to remove tiktok logo quickly.
Surprise! Instagram’s altered its algorithm again. The application will no longer promote Reels with a TikTok logo. Instagram also announced that Reels that are primarily covered by text, are blurred, or have a border around will not be recommended in the algorithm as often. Instagram desires its users to have a more gratifying experience and are making it clear that obviously recycled and low-grade content won’t make the cut.
Although it’s best practice to develop brand-new content that suits the patterns and complexities of each platform, sometimes the short-form video you’ve created really works for both Reels and TikTok. And if you’ve invested hours developing this content, you’ll want to increase its direct exposure. Got some free time? Check this amazing article on Top Anonymous Texting Apps to check partner’s loyalty.
So how can you get around this brand-new upgrade from Instagram and re-purpose your TikTok’s for Reels, without that pesky logo preventing it’s efficiency?
We’ve got your back!
4 Methods to Remove TikTok Logo Quickly
Here are four methods to remove TikTok logo from your videos:
Method 1: Use SnapTik on your desktop
If you’re like us and utilize a laptop or desktop for most of the working day, then this method is for you.
1. Open up the TikTok account on your computer system or laptop.
2. Click on that video you want to re-purpose without the TikTok logo.
3. Copy the video’s link.
4. Go to the snaptik.app website, paste your video’s link in package and click on the green Download button.
5. Click on the first ‘Download Server 01’ blue button and the video will download directly to your computer without the TikTok logo.
6. To get it on the mobile either pop it on DropBox, send it to yourself via e-mail, or if usage Apple items, AirDrop it to your phone. Have some spare time? Read this interesting article on Best Messaging Apps
Method 2: Download the SaveTok mobile app for iPhone users
This method is for those iPhone users who prefer having actually the video conserved directly to mobile (this application is really coming soon to Google Play).
1. Go to Apple’s “App Store” and then download the SaveTok.
2. Go to your TikTok profile, click the video you want saved and copy it’s link.
3. Head into the just recently downloaded the SaveTok application and click on the red ‘Save TikTok’ button. The link of the video will automatically be pasted over.
4. Then make sure the ‘No Logo’ alternative is ticked and then click on that red button called “Save Now”.
5. Wait for the TikTok App to process and you will then have the ability to discover the video, logo complimentary, in your Photos prepared for repurposing.
Method 3: Save the TikTok as a Live photo for iPhone users
We have another quick method for iPhone users who do not wish to download an application.
1. Go on to the TikTok profile and click the video you desire.
2. Click the 3 dots under the ‘Comment’ icon and scroll throughout the bottom row to click ‘Live Photo’. This’ll convert the TikTok into Live picture which can then be found in Photos.
3. You will observe a tiny TikTok logo in the bottom best corner– don’t stress! This will be gone quickly.
4. Click on the export button in the bottom left corner and then scroll down to click ‘Save as Video’. This Live-photo-turned-video will be added to the Photos.
5. To remove that small logo, just click ‘Edit’ in the leading right corner, tap on that ‘Crop’ icon, and crop a small portion off the bottom of the video so the logo isn’t noticeable. Read this interesting article on Best Apps to Share Location with Friends
Method 4: Download the Musicallydown mobile app for android users
This app for android users and works nearly precisely the same as SaveTok.
1. Head to Google Play and download MusicallyDown.
2. Go to your TikTok profile, click on the video you desire saved and copy it’s link.
3. Head into the just recently downloaded MusicallyDown app and click the ‘Save TikTok’ button. The video’s link will instantly be pasted over.
4. Then click the ‘Save Now’ button.
5. Wait for the TikTok to process and you will then be able to discover the logo-free video in your Photos.
Remember, cross-promoting your content on multiple platforms is a great way to increase your reach and impressions, drive more social networks engagements, follows and get more benefit for the quantity of time invested in creating that content. Try any of these above mentioned methods on how to eliminate the TikTok logo prior to re-purposing your TikTok’s on Reels and view your video’s insights skyrocket.
Now that you know how to remove the TikTok logo, discover the resemblances and differences in between Reels and TikTok here and discover which is finest suited to you.